It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
As a MathWorks Signal Processing Pre-Sales Application Engineer (f/m) you will be working the world’s most innovative customers who use MATLAB and Simulink to model and simulate the behavior of signal processing algorithms, and applying automatic code-generation to optimize the design of embedded systems (C and HDL).
You will work with our customers in the identification and adoption of MATLAB and Simulink capabilities to address their technical and business challenges. This role is covering a diverse range of applications and industries.
You will use your technical and interpersonal skills to achieve selling deliverables for products and services by:
- Providing in-depth technical guidance: manage product evaluations and assist customers in adopting our products
- Preparing and delivering presentations, demonstrations, and application examples during customer meetings and public events
- Providing feedback to Product Development and Marketing organizations to further improve products
- A bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree) is required.
- University degree in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar
- Ability to perform modeling, simulation, and code generation tasks (C and HDL).
- Knowledge and application of typical semiconductor design flows targeting FPGA’s, ASIC’s and DSP’s.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Working experience with a broad set of MathWorks products, including Simulink, DSP system toolbox, and preferably Coders (C and HDL)
- Proficiency in the delivery of presentations and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong English language skills (spoken & written)
The role of Signal Processing Pre-Sales Engineer will require you to travel within Benelux and occasionally internationally, including to MathWorks headquarters in the US. Other international travel assignments may be required.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org