It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
As part of the MathWorks sales team in Eindhoven, this Sales Support Specialist will support revenue growth by working in conjunction with several sales representatives on specific territory strategies and activities.
The high level of activities requires the individual to balance a range of responsibilities including lead qualification, software renewals and account support.
This non-quota carrying role is integrated fully into MathWorks team selling model and complements the direct selling activities of the sales representatives by providing value added activities that support day-to-day as well as strategic objectives of the sales team.
- Timely follow up and qualification of marketing and sales leads.
- Accurately capture customer information during the qualifying calls.
- Support prospecting initiatives and campaigns
- Manage the annual maintenance renewal contacts/accounts.
- Prepare quotations for transactional add-on sales to existing customers.
- Respond to inbound sales related inquiries.
- Support the territory plan in conjunction with the Sales Reps
- Participate in funnel meetings
- Contribute to annual territory and account plans.
- Provide support for open territory funnel coverage.
- A bachelor’s degree and 1 year of professional work experience is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field and 1 year of professional work experience
- Fluent in English and Dutch (spoken and written).
- Proven track record in Sales Support, lead management, or telemarketing.
- Experience working in a goal-oriented environment.
- Strong organization/prioritization skills; proven ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Customer satisfaction focus.
- Strong listening, probing, and phone skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Thoroughly familiar with the use of spreadsheets, word processors, and the web.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Experience in using CRM applications (e,g, Siebel, Salesforce, SAP)
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.