It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
As a MathWorks Pre-Sales Application Engineer (f/m) you will be working with the world’s most innovative customers who use MATLAB to analyze, evaluate what-if scenarios and run predictive analytics.
You will work with our customers in the identification and adoption of MATLAB capabilities to address their technical and business challenges. This role is covering a diverse range of applications and industries.
Responsibilities Data Analytics Pre-Sales Engineer
You will use your technical and interpersonal skills to achieve selling deliverables for products and services by:
- Providing in-depth technical guidance: manage product evaluations and assist customers in adopting our products
- Preparing and delivering presentations, demonstrations, and application examples during customer meetings and public events
- Providing feedback to Product Development and Marketing organizations to further improve products
- A bachelor’s degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree) is required.
- University degree in Engineering, Science, Physics, Mathematics, or similar
- Ability to perform computational analysis, modeling, and simulation tasks.
- Knowledge and application of statistics, optimization, and data analytics algorithms
- Proficiency in the preparation and delivery of presentations
- Strong English language skills (spoken & written)
The role of Data Analytics Pre-Sales Engineer will require you to travel within Benelux and occasionally internationally, including to MathWorks headquarters in the US. Other international travel assignments may be required.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 3000 people in 15 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com